My waiting continues, today marks 40 weeks and 3 days.
I was tempted to stay home from church yesterday, honestly, I was. I always go past my due date, and people always try to make conversation with questions like, “No baby yet?”, “Still pregnant, eh?”, “Getting anxious for baby yet?”
I know they mean well, but, ugh, I usually end up crying…
Yesterday was a blessing. No comments, no crying, just good preaching and teaching and fellowship.
And I’m so thankful.
701. missionary stories of God’s working wonders in El Salvador
702. zeal spreading through a congregation
703. teens eager to step out their faith in Mexico this summer
704. Mr. Extraordinary taking a car full of children to the hardware store
705. hand embroidered onesies
706. a day of catching up on laundry
707. starting a knit baby sweater, wondering if I’ll finish it before baby comes
708. long Friday chat with midwife
709. getting out after a storm for a day in the big city
710. children humming Strauss
711. hymns that speak so much to the soul
712. pieces of soft flannel to make one-of-a-kind blankies
713. the old sewing machine, still working stitches
714. new sunglasses, and needing them in this bright spring sunshine
715. encouraging friends from around the world!